D'addario Banjo Strings Phosphor Bronze Wound
D'addario Banjo Strings Phosphor Bronze wound strings will give your banjo the ideal balance of tone and projection to play any type of musical style you want. With a combination of the highest quality plain steel and phosphor bronze, your banjo will cut through the thickest mix of warmth and brightness. With the availability of a variety of gauges, you can pick the one that is best for you and your instrument. Tune with accuracy to any other instruments, especially the really hard ones to match, like flutes and fiddles.
Daddario Banjo Strings are the trusted brand, used by legends like the Dr. himself Ralph Stanley with his famous American Bluegrass, Rob McCoury, Ron Block with his brand of alternative country music, Alison Brown with her soft bluegrass, and others. They prefer these strings due to their reliability and performance.
D'addario Banjo Strings Phosphor Bronze Wound summary:
- Most popular 5 string banjo strings
- A combination of plain steel strings and wound phosphor bronze
- soft on your instrument
- Loop end or Ball end, your choice. Fits any tailpiece
- Made in the USA
- Making Strings since 1918
- View our full range of D'addario Strings or visit D'addario Strings's Website for more details on their extensive range of strings.
D"addario EJ69 Loop-End Light 5 String 09 / 11 / 13 / 20w / 09
D'addario EJ69B Ball-End Light 5 string 09 / 11 / 13 / 20w / 09
D'addario EJ55 Loop-End Medium 5 string 10 / 12 / 16 / 23w / 10
D'addario Banjo Strings Phosphor Bronze Wound and us...
Strings.ie is an authorised dealer of D'addario Strings, we source our products from official distributors to guarantee the quality guitarists expect.
Why Buy From Strings.ie?
- Top rated Irish Strings Supplier since 2007
- Free Shipping in Ireland!
- Low worldwide shipping
- Fast email customer service 7-days a week!
- Consistently Super customer reviews