Dunlop Banjo Strings
Dunlop Banjo Strings provide your banjo with a set of strings to deliver a warm but punchy tone, perfect for bluegrass and trad.
Using a mix of advanced string manufacturing technology and hands-on old world craftsmanship, you can count on Dunlop strings during your performance. Designed for long life with optimum tension to minimise break-in time. Made in California, the Dunlop brand continues to be one of the most recognised musical accessories brands.
Dunlop Banjo Strings Summary:
- Popular 5 & 4 string banjo strings
- Warm, punchy tone
- Loop end
- Made in the USA
- Making musical products since 19165
- View our full range of Dunlop Strings or visit Dunlop's Strings's Website for more details on their extensive range of strings.
Dunlop DJP0920 Loop-End Light Phosphor Wound 5 String Banjo set 09 / 10 / 13 / 20w / 09
Dunlop DJN1023 Loop-End Light Nickel Wound 5 String Banjo set 09 / 12 / 16 / 23w / 10
Dunlop DJN0930 Loop-End Tenor Nickel Wound 4 String Banjo set 09 / 16 / 23w / 30w
Dunlop DJN1236 Loop-End Irish Tenor 4 string 12 / 16 / 24w / 36w
Dunlop Banjo Strings and us...
Strings.ie is an authorised dealer of Dunlop Strings, we source our products from official distributors to guarantee the quality Banjo players expect.
Why Buy From Strings.ie?
- Top rated Irish Strings Supplier since 2007
- Free Shipping in Ireland!
- Low worldwide shipping
- Fast email customer service 7-days a week!
- Consistently Super customer reviews