Elixir Mandolin Strings
Elixir Mandolin Strings are made from an alloy of 80 percent copper and 20 percent zinc. This gives your strings a high crisp almost bell like tone. They come with the new elixir technology, a coat of Nanoweb. Nanoweb is an ultra thing coat that protects your strings from corrosion caused by acidic body oils, dirt and other impurities that get into the string windings. Available with a loop end for universal fit, the elixir Nanoweb mandolin strings come in light and medium gauges.
Elixir Mandolin Strings summary:
- Nanoweb coat
- Reduced finger noise
- Bell like tone
- Lasting 3 to 5 times longer
- Made in the USA
- Making Strings since 1995
- View our full range of Elixir Strings or visit Elixir Strings's Website for more details on their extensive range of strings.
Elixir 11500 Loop-End Light 10 / 14 / 24 / 34
Elixir 11525 Loop-End Medium 11 / 15 / 26 / 40
Elixir Mandolin Strings and us...
Strings.ie is an authorised dealer of Elixir Strings, we source our products from official distributors to guarantee the quality guitarists expect.
Why Buy From Strings.ie?
- Top rated Irish Strings Supplier since 2007
- Free Shipping in Ireland!
- Low worldwide shipping
- Fast email customer service 7-days a week!
- Consistently Super customer reviews