Ernie Ball Nickel Wound Strings
Ernie Ball Nickel Wound Strings are made to have the perfect balance between the low and the high strings. Therefore the G string is also wound. Usually called a Jazz set, these custom sets are made with nickel wound over a high carbon hex core. The treble strings are made with specially tempered tin plated high carbon steel. On the darker side of Bright, these strings are very versatile.
They are used by artists and bands like Jack White, The Mars Volta and Judas Priest. But they can also be used in other genres since their tempered tone will fit into almost any form of expression.
Ernie Ball Nickel Wound Strings summary:
- Wound G string
- Bit less bright than other nickel strings
- Nickel Wound
- Tin plated trebles
- Making guitar strings since 1962
- View our full range of Ernie Ball Strings or visit Ernie Ball's Website for more details on their extensive range of strings.
2210 Extra Light 10 / 14 / 20 / 28 / 40 / 50
2208 Light 11 / 15 / 22 / 30 / 42 / 52
2206 Medium Light 12 / 16 / 24 / 32 / 44 / 54
2204 Medium 13 / 17 / 26 / 34 / 46 / 56
Ernie Ball Nickel Wound Strings and us...
Strings.ie is an authorised dealer of Ernie Ball Strings, we source our products from official distributors to guarantee you the quality guitarists expect.
Why Buy From Strings.ie?
- Top rated Irish Strings Supplier since 2007
- Free Shipping in Ireland!
- Low worldwide shipping
- Fast email customer service 7-days a week!
- Consistently Super customer reviews