La Bella Phosphor Bronze Mandolin Strings
La Bella Phosphor Bronze strings use an exclusively formulated bronze and tin alloy to product a bright warm tone with long string life.
La Bella Phosphor Bronze Mandolin Strings Summary
- Phosphor Bronze wound strings
- Warm bright tone
- Loop End
- Packaged using MAP technology (Modified atmosphere packaging)
- Made by hand in the USA
- Making strings since 1913
- View our full range of La Bella Strings or visit La Bella's Website for more details on their extensive range of strings.
Light Plain Steel: .009P, .012P; Phosphor Bronze Wound: .021W, .036W
Medium Plain Steel: .011P, .015P; Phosphor Bronze Wound: .024W, .038W
Heavy Plain Steel: .012P, .017P; Phosphor Bronze Wound: .026W, .040W
Labella Phosphor Bronze Mandolin Strings And Us...
Strings.ie is an authorised dealer of La Bella Strings, we source our products from official distributors to guarantee the quality Mandolin players expect.
Why Buy From Strings.ie?
- Top rated Irish Strings Supplier since 2007
- Free Shipping in Ireland!
- Low worldwide shipping
- Fast email customer service 7-days a week!
- Consistently Super customer reviews