D'addario Bouzouki Strings Phosphor Bronze Irish EJ81 11-40
D'addario Bouzouki Strings Phosphor Bronze Irish EJ81 are made with the highest quality Phosphor bronze, which is a combination of 92 percent copper and 8 percent zinc. The higher concentration of copper makes the string sound warmer sound than those with lower copper content. They are also bright and rich in harmonics with a wide bottom end. The unwound strings are made of plain steel that will give you definition in your chords. The D'Addario's EJ81 Strings are designed for the Irish bouzouki Tuning GDAE from any scale length. This 8 string set comes with a loop ends that will fit tailpieces or bridge with hooks for loop end strings.
D'addario Bouzouki Strings Phosphor Bronze Irish EJ81 11-40 summary:
- Phosphor bronze wound strings
- Plain steel unwound strings
- For 8 string Irish bouzouki of any scale length
- Loop end
- Made in the USA
- Making Strings since 1918
- View our full range of D'addario Strings or visit D'addario Strings's Website for more details on their extensive range of strings.
Daddario Bouzouki Strings Phosphor Bronze Irish EJ81 11-40 and us...
Strings.ie is an authorised dealer of D'addario Strings, we source our products from official distributors to guarantee the quality guitarists expect.