Most of your guitar's tone comes from how responsive your strings are to your pick-ups. The Cleartone's have always been a leading brand in the market for just that reason. Their nickel plated strings are made with the finest materials to provide the top pick up response. These strings are made with high tension windings over a hexagonal steel core for consistent tuning.
If you thought that was great, take a look at this: The Cleartones are treated strings with EMP, it is the thinnest coating ever applied on a commercially available string. At less than a micron in thickness it gives you all the protection of a coated string without interfering with your tone. The problems that people complained about with coated strings like: flakes, dead tone, and others have been corrected with the EMP process. So, if you want a great string, that last up to 5 times more than regular strings, get the Cleartone.
- Nickel plated highly responsive wound strings
- EMP coating for a more natural feel and sound, no flakes, no slippery feeling.
- Strings last 3 to 5 times longer than untreated strings
Super Light 9409 9 / 11 / 16 / 24 / 32 / 42
Hybrid 9419 9 / 11 / 16 / 26 / 36 / 46
Light 9410 10 / 13 / 17 / 26 / 36 / 46
Light Top/Heavy Bottom 9420 10 / 13 / 17 / 30 / 42 / 52
Light Medium 9411 11 / 14 / 18 / 28 / 38 / 48
Why Buy From Strings.ie?
- Top rated Irish Strings Supplier since 2007
- Free Shipping in Ireland!
- Low worldwide shipping
- Fast email customer service 7-days a week!
- Consistently Super customer reviews