D'addario Flat Tops Strings
D'addario Flat Tops Strings come from years of experience and experimentation to produced the EFT Flat Tops acoustic guitar string. This string is made of Phosphor Bronze which is an alloy made by combining Copper and Zinc in a 92 to 8 ratio to produce a string that has a warm tone and great intonation with a long life.
The Phosphor bronze wrap is not only of the highest quality, and with these strings it is also precisely polished for a smooth feel and it is left semi-flat to minimise finger squeak. It makes it a very good string to record and is popular for the slide guitarist.
“The D'Addario Flat Tops sound broken in when new, which reduces string squeak, and they do not have that pristine "flat top guitar" sound which is not appropriate for most archtop applications. I have found the Flat Tops to be long-lived and to resist breakage." - Jeff Krahn
D'addario Flat Tops Strings summary:
- Phosphor Bronze for a warm, complex long sustaining tone
- Semi-flat wounding to minimize finger noise and a smooth feel, perfect for slide playing
- Friendly to the environment and corrosion resistant packaging for string freshness
- Made in the USA
- Making GUitar Strings since 1918
- View our full range of D'addario Strings or visit D'addario Strings's Website for more details on their extensive range of strings.
EFT15 Extra Light 10-14-23-30-39-47
EFT16 Light 12-16-24-32-42-53
EFT17 Medium 13-17-26-35-45-56
EFT13 Resophonic 16-19-28-36-44-56
D'addario Flat Tops Strings and us...
Strings.ie is an authorised dealer of D'addario Strings, we source our products from official distributors to guarantee the quality guitarists expect.