D'addario Pure Nickel Strings
D'addario Pure Nickel Strings revisit the old Pure Nickel strings that stopped being popular for string manufacturing in the 60's. Lots of guitarist however missed the warm rich tone of the 50's. To cater to those craving the vintage sound, D'Addario has brought back the Pure Nickel Guitar Strings range. These are made to reproduce those warm twangy Duane Eddy tones.
The sets are made with precise windings over a hexagonal core wire under strict quality control. This will guarantee consistency of tone from string set to string set. So, whether you play blues, classic rock or Rockabilly, give the Pure Nickel electrics from D'Addario a try.
The Pure Nickel .011's are on all my electrics ... I like the definition and warmth of these strings and I don't have to worry about them being too bright when they are first put on. Just right!' - Keith Urban's guitarist Chris Rodriguez
D'addario Pure Nickel Strings summary:
- Pure nickel string wrap
- Warm, vintage sound
- Packed with corrosion resistant, environmentally friendly packaging
- Made in the USA
- Making Guitar Strings since 1918
- View our full range of D'addario Strings or visit D'addario Strings's Website for more details on their extensive range of strings.
EPN120 Extra Light Plain Steel 9 /11 / 16, Nickel Wound / 23 / 31 / 41
EPN110 Light Plain Steel 10 / 13 / 17, Nickel Wound 25 / 35 / 45
EPN115 Medium Plain Steel 11 / 14 / 18, Nickel Wound 27 / 37 / 48
D'addario Pure Nickel Strings and us...
Strings.ie is an authorised dealer of D'addario Strings, we source our products from official distributors to guarantee the quality guitarists expect.
Why Buy From Strings.ie?
- Top rated Irish Strings Supplier since 2007
- Free Shipping in Ireland!
- Low worldwide shipping
- Fast email customer service 7-days a week!
- Consistently Super customer reviews