Martin SP Lifespan Strings
Martin SP Lifespan Strings with 80/20 Bronze windings are designed for longevity using Martin's proprietary treatment on all 6 strings. This long-life treatment keeps dirt, grime and sweat off the string stopping strings from sounding dull after a short while. So, if you feel like you are killing string set after string set, save some money by choosing the Martin SP Lifespan Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings.
But don't think that by treating your string it will reduce all its tone, that's not the case at all. The Martin SP Lifespan is made from 80/20 Bronze: a combination of 80 percent copper and 20 percent Zinc. They produce a more mellow tone throughout the sustain.
The Martins 80/20 are made up of the highest quality bronze steel core wire with the bronze alloy wrap that produces a brighter, warmer sound throughout the ring of the string. Since they are made of these very high-quality materials, your strings will last and sound crispier and brighter for the lifespan of the string.
Martin SP Lifespan Strings Summary:
- 80/20 Bronze also available in Phosphor Bronze version
- Proprietary Treatment on all 6 strings
- Ball End
- Made in Mexico
- Making Strings since the 1970's
- View our full range of Martin Strings or visit Martin's Website for more details on their extensive range of strings.
Martin SP Lifespan Strings and us...
Strings.ie is an authorised dealer of Martin Strings, we source our products from official distributors to guarantee the quality guitarists expect.
Why Buy From Strings.ie?
- Top rated Irish Strings Supplier since 2007
- Free Shipping in Ireland!
- Low worldwide shipping
- Fast email customer service 7-days a week!
- Consistently Super customer reviews