Martin Marquis Strings
The Martin Marquis Strings are strings that are designed to give you the warm tone of an 80/20 bronze string but with a great innovation; Silk wraps around the ball end, which is designed to protect the bridge of your instrument. From a very expensive custom guitar, to an antique, these silk wraps will really make a difference by stopping rapid bridge ware. Also, if your bridge pins are a bit loose, the Marquis will help keep them still.
If that wasn't enough you'll also get the martin 80/20 bronze tone. A tone that is mellow throughout with a crispy attack. They are made up of quality tin plated SP core wire, wrapped around bronze alloy that produces a brighter, warmer sound. Since they are made of these quality materials, your strings will be sounding crispier and brighter for longer.
Martin Marquis Strings Summary:
- Silk wrap ball end
- Protects fragile instruments
- 80/20 bronze tone
- Ball End
- Made in Mexico
- Making Guitar Strings since the 1970's
- View our full range of Martin Strings or visit Martin's Website for more details on their extensive range of strings.
|MA170S Extra Light||.010||.014||.023||.030||.039||.047||130.2|
Martin Marquis Strings and us...
Strings.ie is an authorised dealer of Martin Strings, we source our products from official distributors to guarantee you the quality guitarists expect.
Why Buy From Strings.ie?
- Top rated Irish Strings Supplier since 2007
- Free Shipping in Ireland!
- Low worldwide shipping
- Fast email customer service 7-days a week!
- Consistently Super customer reviews