D'addario 12-String Silk and Steel Strings
D'addario 12-String Silk and Steel strings for 12-string guitar are made of high carbon steel alloy round wire core that is then wrapped with silver plated copper wire with a silk filament inlay. This combination makes for easy fingering while delivering a warm and mellow tone. It is especially good in smaller body acoustic guitars and it's a favourite amongst folk players. They also offers finger players a very attractive alternative. These strings are lower tension, making them also excellent for delicate instruments.
Daddario 12-String Silk and Steel Artists that use D'Addario Acoustic Guitar Strings include Jim Greeninger, Blues Traveler, Jez Williams and Badi Assad, to name a few!
D'addario 12-String Silk and Steel summary:
- High carbon steel round core wire
- Silver plated Copper wrap
- Silk filament inlay
- Made in the USA
- Making Guitar Strings since 1918
- View our full range of D'addario Strings or visit D'addario Strings's Website for more details on their extensive range of strings.
11 / 14 / 23 / 28 / 38 / 47
11 / 14 / 09 / 14 / 18 / 28
D'addario 12-String Silk and Steel and us...
Strings.ie is an authorised dealer of D'addario Strings, we source our products from official distributors to guarantee the quality guitarists expect.
Why Buy From Strings.ie?
- Top rated Irish Strings Supplier since 2007
- Free Shipping in Ireland!
- Low worldwide shipping
- Fast email customer service 7-days a week!
- Consistently Super customer reviews