D'addario Nickel Banjo Strings
The D'addario Nickel wound banjo strings are perfect for added brightness. The fourth string is wound with nickel which makes for a brighter and clearer tone that will give you great projection as you cut through the biggest ensemble you can manage. The combination of plain steel and nickel wound strings provides for a gentle tension and a fret friendly smooth feel.
D'Addario banjo strings are the trusted brand, used by legends like the Dr. himself Ralph Stanley with his famous American Bluegrass, Rob McCoury, Ron Block with his brand of alternative country music, Alison Brown with her soft bluegrass, and others. They prefer these strings due to their reliability and performance.
D'addario Nickel Banjo Strings summary:
- Combination of nickel wound and plain steel strings
- Bright clear sound
- low tension
- long life
- Made in the USA
- Making Strings since 1918
- View our full range of D'addario Strings or visit D'addario Strings's Website for more details on their extensive range of strings.
EJ63: 9 / 16 / 23w / 30w
EJ60: 9 / 10 / 13 / 20w / 9
EJ60+: 9.5 / 11 / 13 / 20w / 9.5
EJ61: 10 / 12 / 16 / 23w / 10
EJ57: 11 / 12 / 13 / 22w / 11
EJ63I: 12 / 16 / 24w / 36w
D'addario Nickel Banjo Strings and us...
Strings.ie is an authorised dealer of D'addario Strings, we source our products from official distributors to guarantee the quality guitarists expect.
Why Buy From Strings.ie?
- Top rated Irish Strings Supplier since 2007
- Free Shipping in Ireland!
- Low worldwide shipping
- Fast email customer service 7-days a week!
- Consistently Super customer reviews