D'addario Mandolin Strings
D'addario Mandolin Strings are a very popular string amongst the legendary mandolin players. The strings are made of Phosphor Bronze which is an alloy of Tin phosphate and copper. The resulting tone is warm and long-lasting. They have the right amount of tension to ensure the best playability and loudness.
Daddario Mandolin Strings are trusted by legends like David Grisman, Ricky Skaggs, Ronnie McCoury, Doyle Lawson, Rhonda Vincent, Mike Marshall, Adam Steffey and others.
D'addario Mandolin Strings summary:
- Phosphor Bronze
- Bright warm tone
- Improved projection
- Best playability
- Made in the USA
- Making Strings since 1918
- View our full range of D'addario Strings or visit D'addario Strings's Website for more details on their extensive range of strings.
EJ73: 10p / 10p / 14p / 14p / 24 / 24 / 38 / 38
EJ74: 11p / 11p / 15p / 15p / 26 / 26 / 40 / 40
EJ75: 11.5p / 11.5p / 16p / 16p / 26 / 26 / 41 / 41
EJ70: 11p / 11p / 15p / 15p / 24 / 24 / 38 / 38
EJ80: 12p / 12p / 22p / 22p / 32w / 32w / 46w / 46w
D'addario Mandolin Strings and us...
Strings.ie is an authorised dealer of D'addario Strings, we source our products from official distributors to guarantee the quality guitarists expect.
Why Buy From Strings.ie?
- Top rated Irish Strings Supplier since 2007
- Free Shipping in Ireland!
- Low worldwide shipping
- Fast email customer service 7-days a week!
- Consistently Super customer reviews