D'addario Composite Classical Guitar Strings
D'addario Composite Classical Guitar Strings are made of composite materials to make them softer and less dense than other strings. They are made with a multifilament stranded core that gives you a powerful and warm tone that outlasts anything else on the market. Each set of the Pro Arté composites come with an optional monofilament composite G string which is specially designed to bring balance to the bass and the treble. Think of it as a bridge that will make the low with the high ends mix in a more natural way.
D'addario Composite Classical Guitar Strings give all this technology that helps D'Addario deliver a string set that is rich in tonality, long in range and long lasting for the stage or the recording studio.
D'addario Composite Classical Guitar Strings summary:
- Composite clear nylon
- Multifilament stranded core
- Optional mono filament composite G string
- Made in the USA
- Making Guitar Strings since 1918
- View our full range of D'addario Strings or visit D'addario Strings's Website for more details on their extensive range of strings.
"It is best to play music from the heart. To do that, you need a string that has true pitch and beautiful sound. These are among the many fine qualities I find in D'Addario strings." - Classical Guitarist Ben Verdery
D'addario EJ45C Normal - 28-32.2-36-28-35-44
D'addario EJ46C Hard - 28.5-33-37-39-36-46
D'addario EJ44C Extra Hard - 29-33.3-38-30-36-47
D'addario Composite Classical Guitar Strings and us...
Superstrings is an authorised dealer of D'addario Strings, we source our products from official distributors to guarantee the quality guitarists expect.
Why Buy From Strings.ie?
- Top rated Irish Strings Supplier since 2007
- Free Shipping in Ireland!
- Low worldwide shipping
- Fast email customer service 7-days a week!
- Consistently Super customer reviews