Elixir Polyweb Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings
Give Me The Deets!
Elixir Polyweb Strings
Elixir Polyweb Strings with Polyweb coating keeps the gunk, oil, sweat away from your string. This makes your product keep sounding fresh and crisp. In contrast to the NANOWEB coating, the Polyweb sounds warmer; it gives you that broken-in sound of Bronze strings.
Elixir Bronze strings are made with a bronze 80/20 alloy which delivers a warmer more full tone. Since this string has a Polyweb coating on it, you'll feel the strings cleaner and silkier to play. The Polyweb coat also makes the string have less finger squeak.
Elixir Polyweb Strings summary:
- Polyweb coating
- Bronze for a warmer tone
- Less finger squeak
- Made in the USA
- Making Guitar Strings since 1995
- View our full range of Elixir Strings or visit Elixir Strings's Website for more details on their extensive range of strings.
These classic Elixir guitar strings provide warm tone and smooth response of "played-in" strings right out of the box!
"I don't know how Elixir managed to improve upon the best, but they did! I find the new Elixir Plated Plain Steel strings require even less maintenance and last considerably longer while maintaining the same excellence in tone, clarity and intonation I have come to expect from Elixir Strings," said world-renowned guitar player Johnny Hiland.
This set is also available in the finer Nanoweb coating.
Elixir Polyweb Strings and us...
Superstrings is an authorised dealer of Elixir Strings, we source our products from official distributors to guarantee the quality guitarists expect.
Why Buy From SuperStrings?
- Top rated Strings Supplier since 2007
- Super fast order dispatch from our Dublin warehouse
- Shipping from €1.99. Orders over €50.00 ship free to Ireland
- Fast email customer service 7-days a week!
- Consistently Super customer reviews