G7th Capo Performance 2
In 2004, The G7th Capo set a new standard in capo design.
Players loved the G7th Capo simplicity of use and the sheer beauty of the stunning design. It really was a work of art!
The G7th Performance 2 capo followed a few years later with a lighter design.
Released in 2019, the G7th Performance 3 builds on the previous G7th capo designs. The new revolutionary ART string pad adapts to any guitar neck for unrivalled tuning stability and buzz free performance.
The patented clutch mechanism gives fast squeeze-on, squeeze-off action. It has also been designed to store behind the nut or on the headstock when not in use. See the video below to see why G7th capos are highly engineered.
Please Note: The classical version is currently only available as the Performance 2 version.
G7th Capo summary:
- ART Pad adapt to any guitar neck curve
- Premium quality capo
- Unique tension control system
- Fast and easy squeeze on/off
- Silicon pads for zero damage
- Award-winning quality
- Making guitar capos since 2004
- Available in Silver or Black. Classical version is currently only available in Performance 2 model
- View our full range of Capos or visit G7th's Website for more details on their extensive range of guitar capos.
G7th Capo Performance 3: Smaller - Faster - Lighter
G7th Capo and us...
As Ireland's leading supplier of G7th Capos, we ship free within Ireland and worldwide from just €2.50 to most countries. Orders are usually dispatched same day if placed before 1 pm GMT Monday-Friday.
Strings.ie is an authorised dealer of G7th Capos, we source our products from official distributors to guarantee you the quality guitarists expect.