La Bella Tenor Banjo Strings
The La Bella Tenor Banjo Strings use a silver plated copper wire that is hand wound over a layer of pure Italian silk filament over a steel core. The use of silk has long been a favourite for guitarists looking for a softer sweet tone and La Bella have brought this design to Banjo Strings.
La Bella Tenor Banjo Strings Summary
- Soft touch and sweet tone
- For 4 string Tenor Banjo
- Available in Ball or Loop end
- Packaged using MAP technology (Modified atmosphere packaging)
- Made by hand in the USA
- Making strings since 1913
- View our full range of La Bella Strings or visit La Bella's Website for more details on their extensive range of strings.
Light Plain Steel: .010, .012; Silk & Steel: .021W, .031W
Medium Plain Steel: .011P, .013P; Silk & Steel: .023W, .033W
Labella Tenor Banjo Strings And Us...
Strings.ie is an authorised dealer of La Bella Strings, we source our products from official distributors to guarantee the quality Banjo players expect.