La Bella Tenor Banjo Strings
The La Bella Tenor Banjo Strings use a silver plated copper wire that is hand wound over a layer of pure Italian silk filament over a steel core. The use of silk has long been a favourite for guitarists looking for a softer sweet tone and La Bella have brought this design to Banjo Strings.
La Bella Tenor Banjo Strings Summary
- Soft touch and sweet tone
- For 4 string Tenor Banjo
- Available in Ball or Loop end
- Packaged using MAP technology (Modified atmosphere packaging)
- Made by hand in the USA
- Making strings since 1913
- View our full range of La Bella Strings or visit La Bella's Website for more details on their extensive range of strings.
Light Plain Steel: .010, .012; Silk & Steel: .021W, .031W
Medium Plain Steel: .011P, .013P; Silk & Steel: .023W, .033W
Labella Tenor Banjo Strings And Us...
Strings.ie is an authorised dealer of La Bella Strings, we source our products from official distributors to guarantee the quality Banjo players expect.
Why Buy From Strings.ie?
- Top rated Irish Strings Supplier since 2007
- Free Shipping in Ireland!
- Low worldwide shipping
- Fast email customer service 7-days a week!
- Consistently Super customer reviews