D'addario 80/20 Strings
With D'addario 80/20 Strings you're not only buying something to put on your guitar, you're also buying decades of experience. Such is the case with these 80/20 bronze Guitar strings. This alloy was specially chosen by John D'Addario Sr. and John D'Angelico in the 30's for their original acoustic string.
Why did these two pioneers of string making choose this alloy over the traditional ones around that time? Well, it was because the combination of 80 percent bronze and 20 percent zinc made the strings sound brighter in their initial attack with a more stable tone after it was struck. They deliver a crisp, warm tone that will fill any space. The string starts with a hexagonal high carbon steel core that gives the string longevity as well as excellent intonation while contributing to the overall brightness of the sound.
Great for the studio, on the road or just your garage.
These 80/20 Bronze strings are known for their traditional flavour and played by artists such as Jewel and Pete Townshend of The Who!
D'addario 80/20 Strings summary:
- Bright tone with good projection
- Nice low frequency that won't swallow your high register
- “Fret friendly” tension
- Environment-friendly packaging for string freshness.
- Made in the USA
- Making Guitar Strings since 1918
- View our full range of D'addario Strings or visit D'addario Strings's Website for more details on their extensive range of strings.
Extra Light EJ10 10-14-23-30-39-47
Light EJ11 12-16-24-32-42-53
Custom Light EJ13 11-15-22-32-42-52
Medium EJ12 13-17-26-35-45-56
Bluegrass EJ14 12-16-25-35-45-56
D'addario 80/20 Strings and us...
Strings.ie is an authorised dealer of D'addario Strings, we source our products from official distributors to guarantee the quality guitarists expect.
Why Buy From Strings.ie?
- Top rated Irish Strings Supplier since 2007
- Free Shipping in Ireland!
- Low worldwide shipping
- Fast email customer service 7-days a week!
- Consistently Super customer reviews