D'addario American Bronze Strings
D'addario American Bronze Strings are made with a lower copper to zinc ratio. This gives the string a halfway sound between a Phosphor Bronze and an 80/20 string. In essence, it will retain the warmth of the 80/20 and the brightness of the Phosphor Bronze. If you are a five-finger picker they will give you the added volume to make your sound rounder.
The 85/15 bronze are wrapped to high precision around a hexagonal high carbon steel core that would extend the life of the string and give you excellent intonation.
D'addario American Bronze Strings summary:
- Halfway between a Phosphor Bronze and an 80/20 tone, bright but also warm in the middle
- Long lasting
- Packaged with environmentally friendly corrosion resistant materials for a fresh set every time
- Made in the USA
- Making Guitar Strings since 1918
- View our full range of D'addario Strings or visit D'addario Strings's Website for more details on their extensive range of strings.
EZ89 09-45 (Super Light)EZ900 10-50 (Custom Light)
EZ900 10-50 (Custom Light)
EZ910 11-52 (Light)
EZ920 12-52 (Medium/Light)
EZ930 13-56 (Medium)
D'addario American Bronze Strings and us...
Strings.ie is an authorised dealer of D'addario Strings, we source our products from official distributors to guarantee the quality guitarists expect.
Why Buy From Strings.ie?
- Top rated Irish Strings Supplier since 2007
- Free Shipping in Ireland!
- Low worldwide shipping
- Fast email customer service 7-days a week!
- Consistently Super customer reviews