D'addario Nylon Tapewound Bass Guitar Strings
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 or above||and get 5% off|
D'addario ETB92 Tapewound Bass Strings
D'addario ETB92 Tapewound Bass Strings are Nylon Tapewound strings made with a metal core with a nylon black wrap on the outside. The strings are then polished to a glassy silky finish which gives you a very smooth feel that is soft on the fingers. The ETB92s are great for blues because of their vintage thump of an upright double bass. Tapewounds have a wide range of tones, from Blues all the way to the bright focused depth of traditional nickel flat wounds. If you're looking for that Paul McCartney tone on your bass guitar these will take you there.
Daddario Tapewound Bass Strings are engineered to fit the standard saddles and nuts of commercially available bass guitars. They are equally great on fretless as well as fretted bass guitars.
D'addario ETB92 Tapewound Bass Strings summary:
- Polished Black Nylon wound Tape over a steel core wire
- Deep focus sound from a thump of an upright double bass to a traditional nickel round wound
- Warm deep tone
- Fits standard saddles and nuts
- Available in short, medium, long and super long scale
- Made in the USA
- Making Guitar Strings since 1918
- View our full range of D'addario Strings or visit D'addario Strings's Website for more details on their extensive range of strings.
D'Addario ETB92 50 / 65 / 85 / 105
D'Addario ETB92-5 5-String 50 / 65 / 85 / 105 / 135
D'addario ETB92 Tapewound Bass Strings and us...
Strings.ie is an authorised dealer of D'addario Strings, we source our products from official distributors to guarantee the quality guitarists expect.