Savarez Traditional Strings
Savarez Traditional Strings are a combination of their traditional nylon strings for trebles that give the set a clear crisp sound with plenty of sustain. They are made from Rectified nylon which makes the string perfectly cylindrical resulting is a very consistent tone with perfect tuning. These trebles are unpolished helping control high overtones that can interfere with the clarity of your tone. They are specially designed to control the vibrato and stability of the note. The basses are traditional silver plated copper with a warm tone and strong projection.
Savarez Traditional Strings summary:
- Rectified Nylon trebles
- Traditional silver plated basses
- perfectly cylindrical construction of trebles
- warm and projecting sound
- Made in France
- View our full range of Savarez Strings or visit Savarez's Website for more details on their extensive range of strings.
Savarez Traditional Strings and us...Strings.ie is an authorised dealer of Savarez Strings, we source our products from official distributors to guarantee the quality guitarists expect.
Why Buy From Strings.ie?
- Top rated Irish Strings Supplier since 2007
- Free Shipping in Ireland!
- Low worldwide shipping
- Fast email customer service 7-days a week!
- Consistently Super customer reviews