D'addario EJ81 Bouzouki Strings Phosphor Bronze Irish EJ81 11-40
D'addario EJ81 Bouzouki Strings are made with the highest quality Phosphor bronze, which is a combination of 92 percent copper and 8 percent zinc. The higher concentration of copper gives the string a warmer sound than those with lower copper content. They deliver a bright and rich in harmonics sound with a wide bottom end.
The unwound strings are made of plain steel that will give you definition in your chords. The D'Addario's EJ81 Strings are designed for the Irish bouzouki GDAE Tuning.
This 8 string set comes with a loop ends that will fit tailpieces or bridge with hooks for loop end strings.
D'addario Bouzouki Strings Phosphor Bronze Irish EJ81 11-40 summary:
- Phosphor bronze wound strings
- Plain steel unwound strings
- For 8 string Irish bouzouki of any scale length
- Loop end
- Made in the USA
- Making Strings since 1918
- View our full range of D'addario Strings or visit D'addario Strings's Website for more details on their extensive range of strings.
D'Addario EJ81 2X .011p / .016p / .028w / .040w
Daddario Bouzouki Strings Phosphor Bronze Irish EJ81 11-40 and us...
Strings.ie is an authorised dealer of D'addario Strings, we source our products from official distributors to guarantee the quality guitarists expect.