Martin Mandolin Strings
Martin Mandolin Strings are made from 80/20 bronze. This means that the bronze is made from an alloy of 80 percent copper and 20 percent zinc. The bronze wire is wrapped around a tin plated steel core wire giving the strings their brightness, overtones and projection.
Martin Mandolin Strings summary:
- 80/20 bronze
- Loop end
- Bright clear crisp sound
- Long lasting tone
- Made in Mexico
- Making Strings since the 1970's
- View our full range of Martin Strings or visit Martin's Website for more details on their extensive strings range of strings.
Martin M400 Strings: 2 x 10 / 14 / 24 / 34
Martin Mandolin Strings and us...
Strings.ie is an authorised dealer of Martin Strings, we source our products from official distributors to guarantee the quality guitarists expect.
Why Buy From Strings.ie?
- Top rated Irish Strings Supplier since 2007
- Free Shipping in Ireland!
- Low worldwide shipping
- Fast email customer service 7-days a week!
- Consistently Super customer reviews