Rotosound Jumbo King Strings
Rotosound Jumbo King Strings are the most popular set of acoustic guitar strings from Rotosound. They are made of Phosphor Bronze wrapped on a hexagonal core wire. They have a warm and bright sound with great definition and articulation. They have a warm bottom end and a clear-bright top end.
There is a great tradition behind these strings since this is one of the original models that Rotosound started making in 1960. Many greats have chosen the Jumbo King, like English guitarist John Renbourn, the Irish singer-songwriter Bob Geldof, and the folk-blues Gordon Giltrap. These strings are available in 5 gauges.
Rotosound Jumbo King Strings summary:
- Phosphor Bronze
- Warm bottom end and clear-bright top end
- Hex Core
- Made in England
- Making Guitar Strings since 1959
- View our full range of Rotosound Strings or visit Rotosound's Website for more details on their extensive range of strings.
Rotosound Jumbo King Strings and us...
Strings.ie is an authorised dealer of Rotosound Strings, we source our products from official distributors to guarantee the quality guitarists expect.
Why Buy From Strings.ie?
- Top rated Irish Strings Supplier since 2007
- Free Shipping in Ireland!
- Low worldwide shipping
- Fast email customer service 7-days a week!
- Consistently Super customer reviews