Rotosound 66 Bass Strings
Rotosound 66 Bass Strings have a long history. They are responsible for what we now call “standard” gauges. The standard came to be because John Entwistle (the Who's bass player) didn't like the way his E and A strings sounded. He took his concern to James How and together they solved the problem.
Rotosound 66 Bass Strings aside from having the correct gauge and core diameter to make our strings vibrate better are a string that is bright and punchy. They deliver high energy for rock music, but are great with all kinds of musical styles. They are available in stainless steel or nickel round wound. This makes them crisp and easy to play with a long sustain.
Rotosound 66 Bass Strings summary:
- Available in many gauges
- Bright, with a long sustain
- Made in England
- Making Bass Guitar Strings since 1959
- View our full range of Rotosound Strings or visit Rotosound's Website for more details on their extensive range of strings.
RS66LC (40 / 50 / 75 / 95)
RS665LC 5-STRING (40 / 60 / 75 / 95 / 125)
SM66N (40 / 60 / 80 / 100)
SM66 (40 / 60 / 80 / 100)
RS66LN (45/ 65 / 80 / 100)
RS66LDN (45 / 65 / 85 / 105)
RS66LD (45/ 65 / 80 / 105)
Rotosound 66 Bass Strings and us...
Strings.ie is an authorised dealer of Rotosound Strings, we source our products from official distributors to guarantee the quality guitarists expect.
Why Buy From Strings.ie?
- Top rated Irish Strings Supplier since 2007
- Free Shipping in Ireland!
- Low worldwide shipping
- Fast email customer service 7-days a week!
- Consistently Super customer reviews