D'addario Chromes are Flatwound strings from D'addario that are specially designed for the Jazz enthusiast or professional guitar player because of their rich yet damped sound. They are made with stainless steel ribbon wire wrapped around a hexagonal high carbon steel core and then polished to a smooth surface.
The mellow warm tone is perfect for Jazz and mellow R&B.
D'addario Chromes summary:
- Flat wound stainless steel
- Rich warm mellow tone
- The most popular flat wound string
- Made in the USA
- Making Guitar Strings since 1918
- View our full range of D'addario Strings or visit D'addario Strings's Website for more details on their extensive range of strings.
ECG23 Extra Light 10 / 14 / 20 / 28 / 38 / 48
ECG24 Jazz Light 11 / 15 / 22 / 30 / 40 / 50
ECG25 Jazz Light 12 / 16 / 24 / 32 / 42 / 52
ECG26 Medium 13 / 17 / 26 / 35 / 45 / 56
D'addario Chromes and us...
Strings.ie is an authorised dealer of D'addario Strings, we source our products from official distributors to guarantee the quality guitarists expect.
Why Buy From Strings.ie?
- Top rated Irish Strings Supplier since 2007
- Free Shipping in Ireland!
- Low worldwide shipping
- Fast email customer service 7-days a week!
- Consistently Super customer reviews