Rotosound 77 Bass Strings
Rotosound 77 Bass Strings are one of the first strings in the world that had a diagonally-flat wound string. Made with Monel, a vintage alloy made up of Nickel and Copper which delivers great resistance to corrosion and is able to stand a lot of tension. The Monel provides the player with a warm round sound with a smooth feel. It delivers a deep tone with a bit of upper harmonic bite.
Rotosound 77 Bass Strings are still made by hand with machines built at the end of the 1960's, with all this history, the Jazz Bass 77 do not disappoint. They have been endorsed by artist like Roger Waters and Steve Harris.
Rotosound 77 Bass Strings summary:
- Monel diagonally-flat wound strings
- Warm sound with an upper bite
- smooth feel, long life
- made by hand in England
- Making Guitar Strings since 1959
- View our full range of Rotosound Strings or visit Rotosound's Website for more details on their extensive range of strings.
Rotosound RS77LD Jazz Bass Strings (45-105)
Rotosound RS77LE Jazz Bass Strings (50-110)
Rotosound SM77 Jazz Bass Strings (40-100)
Rotosound 77 Bass Strings and us...
Strings.ie is an authorised dealer of Rotosound Strings, we source our products from official distributors to guarantee the quality guitarists expect.
Why Buy From Strings.ie?
- Top rated Irish Strings Supplier since 2007
- Free Shipping in Ireland!
- Low worldwide shipping
- Fast email customer service 7-days a week!
- Consistently Super customer reviews