Thomastik Jazz Bass Strings
Thomastik Jazz Bass Strings are made with highly flexible steel round core and wrapped with a true nickel flat wound with a silk inlay.
Thomastik Jazz Bass Strings are highly flexible, which make them very sensitive to intense fingering. These strings are not made for slapping or popping. They are made to provide a nice foundation with full sound without distracting noises (due to the flat wound construction.) These will provide you with incredible depth of tone and superior definition.
Thomastik Jazz Bass Strings summary:
- Nickel Wound
- Silk inlay
- Round core
- Double bass war sound
- Made in Austria
- View our full range of Thomastik Strings or visit Thomastik's Website for more details on their extensive range of strings.
43 / 56 / 70 / 100
Thomastik Jazz Bass Strings and us...
Strings.ie is an authorised dealer of Thomastik Strings, we source our products from official distributors to guarantee the quality guitarists expect.
Why Buy From Strings.ie?
- Top rated Irish Strings Supplier since 2007
- Free Shipping in Ireland!
- Low worldwide shipping
- Fast email customer service 7-days a week!
- Consistently Super customer reviews